Property and Financial LPA
Use this LPA to give an attorney the power to make decisions about money and property for you. This can be used as soon as it is registered, with your permission; even while you still have mental capacity. An attorney can generally make decisions on things such as:
• Buying and selling property.
• Managing a bank or building society account.
• Collecting benefits or a pension.
• Investing money
• Paying bills including your mortgage.
• Arranging repairs to your property.
Your attorney must keep accurate accounts and make sure their money is kept separate from yours. You can request updates on your financial affairs including income and expenditure. This offers you an extra layer of protection. If you lose mental capacity, these details can be sent to anyone you nominate including your solicitor or a family member.
Health and Welfare LPA
Use this LPA to give an attorney the power to make decisions about your health and personal welfare. This LPA can only be used once you have lost mental capacity. An attorney can generally make decisions about things such as:
• Where you live including moving into a care home
• Your medical care including life sustaining treatment
• Your daily routine, for example, dressing, washing and eating You can restrict or specify the types of decisions your attorney can make or you can allow them to make all decisions on your behalf.
*LPA will require registration to the Ofﬁce of the Public Guardian (OPG) to make it valid. The current OPG fee for registration of a LPA is £82, excluded within this above offer.
For a limited time only!
£99 – Health & Welfare LPA’s (LPA-HW)
£99 – Property and Financial Affairs LPA’s (LPA-PFA)
Visit this link to find out more